Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I won!!

Around 8 pm yesterday, was preparing dinner listening to dhoomfm. For those who dont know, dhoomfm is a local desi 24/7 radio station.

So anyway, the anchor was promoting a movie and asked the listeners a question "where was the title song of Singh is Kingh shot?" I knew the answer and quickly picked up the phone to call, 20 seconds later she announced on the radio that I had won a cd of the movie. YAYYYY!!!

I thought that was pretty quick...The anchor din't even wait for the program to end to announce the name, probably I was the only caller!!!

powered by SweetIM

UPDATE: 5th Aug - I was told that someone from dhoomfm would contact me in 2 days....Its been more than 3 weeks but no news...so i guess it was all fake...sigh!!

7 comments:

Dolly said...

Congrats pinky!!I tried opening the site,but looks like they are currently upgrading it.

Anonymous said...

hey , thanks for the comments...classes will be starting from 1st week of august...

Need to start my blog again

howz ur fitness routine going on?

Krishna Kumar said...

Congratulations....party edi...??? :D

Pinky said...

@Lollypop - Thanks Lollypop...they play good songs, listen to it when you can..

@Naren - Goodluck for the new adventure..
Fitness - Remember my post, chaar din ki chaandni...thts wat happened..lol..

@KK - Thanks KK...party aa, naa update choodu.. :(

Satish Bolla said...

hi pinky, remember me? congrats for the CD. i used to participate in many things/programs like this but never won anything.... :(

but felt good whn i read that u didn't get the CD yet.... ;) (laughing wickedly)

Krishna Kumar said...

Good to see the update...i don't trust the TV/any mass media channels,so i don't participate and waste my money...deenibhatti neekarthamaina neetenti...??? -TV/mass media lanu nammakoodadani... :D

Satish Bolla said...

whr r u????