Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Something to learn!!

There are some interesting blogs which I am gonna read regularly from now on...

One of them being Amitabh Bachchan's Bigadda. I won't comment about the contents of his blog . There is no doubt about his writing skills, its just flawless but what surprises me most is, how religiously he updates his blog daily, not once but sometimes twice or thrice a day. And the posts are often very long.
From where does he get so much time, especially after reading his erratic schedule? Makes me suspicious, if its he who is updating the blog. If he is, then its defnitely commendable.
Well, leaving aside all this ,one thing to learn from this legendary man is Time management, something which I lack terribly.
So here is my resolution:
Not only would I update my blog daily from now on but would also try to finish my TO DO list which I have been putting aside for a long long time now..

Lets see how far I succeed...

2 comments:

Satish Bolla said...

the only punctual thing i do is to update my "to do" list

Pinky said...

@satish - Am planning to kick start this habit of keeping an updated "to do" list..